托福口语TPO-26 听力部分(1)
日期:2016-08-18 09:55

(单词翻译:单击)

A student has written a letter to the university newspaper.
一个学生给大学报社写了一封信。
You will have 45 seconds to read the letter.
你将有45秒的时间阅读这封信。
Now listen to two students discussing the letter.
两个学生正在讨论这封信,请听他们的对话。

Man: Did you see this letter?
男:你看过这封信了吗?
Woman: Yeah, why?
女:看过了,怎么了?
Man: Well, I don't agree. It's definitely not the same thing to just go on the university's Web site.
男:我不赞成他们的建议。只上学校官网绝对不是同一回事。
Woman: You don't think so?
女:你觉得不是吗?
Man: No, I mean, sure, the basic information is there, but that's not all advisors help you with.
男:不是。当然了,官网上确实有基本信息,但是指导老师能帮到你的可不止这些。
Sometimes there're different ways you can meet a requirement for graduation, like, different classes you can take.
有时候要达到毕业要求有很多不同的方法,比如可以选择不同的课程。
And if you talk to someone, they can help you figure it out.
如果你能找一个人聊一聊这个问题,他也许就能帮你搞清楚。
Woman: And you can't get that from just reading what's on the Web site.
女:但是光看官网上的信息是没办法像这样弄明白的。
Man: Right, advisors have a lot of extra information so they make it easier for you to see what your choices are.
男:没错,指导老师那儿有很多额外的信息,所以他们让你更容易明白自己有哪些选择。
Woman: I see what you mean.
女:我懂你的意思。
Man: And as for scheduling meetings, I've never had that kind of trouble.
男:至于安排见面时间,我在这方面从来都没遇到过问题。
Woman: Me neither.
女:我也是。
Man: So anyone who does have problems must be waiting to the last minute to set something up.
男:所以那些遇到了问题的人肯定都是等到最后一秒才开始行动的人。
Woman: That's possible.
女:有可能。
Man: I mean, the thing is, if you call or go to the office early enough to set up an appointment, schedules are open.
男:你看,实际上如果早一点打电话或者去办公室预约的话,还是蛮容易的。

分享到