托福口语TPO-19 听力部分(3)
日期:2016-07-12 10:23

(单词翻译:单击)

Briefly summarize the problem the speakers are discussing, then state which solution you would recommend.
请简要概括讲话人正在讨论的问题,然后说明你会推荐哪种解决方案,
Explain the reasons for your recommendation.
并解释原因。
Listen to a conversation between two students.
请听两个学生间的对话。

Man: How's it going, Mary? Got your schedule all worked out for the semester?
男:Mary,怎么样?这个学期的课程表都搞定了?
Woman: It's coming together, actually, I just heard about my student teaching assignment.
女:实际上,我的课程表有冲突。我刚听说了我的教课任务情况。
Man: Teaching assignment? You're student teaching?
男:教课任务?你要教学生?
Woman: Yeah, you know I'm majoring in education so one of the requirements is to teach for a semester in a classroom, usually at the local school in town.
女:是啊 ,你知道的,我的专业是教育学,所以其中一门必修课就是要在教室里教一个学期的课,通常都是在镇上的当地学校。
We help teach the kids at the school one day a week. I just got my class assignment.
我们一个星期帮忙给学校的孩子们上一天课。我刚刚才拿到分班结果。
Man: Well, that's good.
男:那很好啊。
Woman: Yeah, but I've got a scheduling problem.
女:是啊,但是这样我的课程表就出问题了啊。
Man: Uh, oh.
男:啊?
Woman: The day I've been assigned to teach at the school in town will be the same day my Chinese History course meets here at the university.
女:我被分配到要去镇上学校教课的那一天,正好就是我要在大学里上中国历史课的那天。
Man: Hmmm, well, could you wait to take the Chinese History course? Sign up for it at another semester or something.
男:嗯......那你能不能之后再上中国历史课呢?报名上下个学期的课什么的。
Woman: Yeah, but, this one's taught by Dr. Zhang, he's a visiting professor.
女:可以啊,但是,这个学期教中国历史的老师是张博士,他只是个客座教授。
He'll only be here one semester and he's supposed to be amazing. I'm really interested in the class since I might be visiting China.
下学期他就不在这儿了,而且据说他教得很棒。因为我可能会去中国旅游,所以我真的对这门课很感兴趣。
Man: Is there another option?
男:还有别的办法吗?
Woman: Yeah, actually, the teaching assignment is on a day when I will be working with older kids, teenagers, but the school also needs a student teacher to work in a classroom with little kids, like five- and six-year olds and it's on a different day when I am free so I could do it.
女:有啊。实际上我被指派去教课的那天是去教一些比较大的孩子,青少年们,但是那个学校也需要教小孩子的班级的学生老师,那些孩子大概五到六岁,教这个班的那一天我正好没事儿,所以我可以去教这个班。
Man: So you could change your teaching assignment to a different day.
男:所以你可以把教课任务换到另一天。
Woman: Yeah, it's just that I really wanna teach older kids.
女:是的,只是我真的很想教大一点的孩子。
Man: Oh!
男:哦!
Woman: I'm planning on teaching older kids when I graduate, so it would be better experience for me, for my career.
女:我打算毕业之后就去教大一点的孩子,所以这对我来说,对我的职业生涯来说,会是更好的经验。

分享到
重点单词
  • solutionn. 解答,解决办法,溶解,溶液
  • assignmentn. 分配,功课,任务,被指定的(课外)作业;(分派的)
  • optionn. 选择权,可选物,优先购买权 v. 给予选择
  • recommendvt. 建议,推荐,劝告 vt. 使成为可取,使受欢迎
  • conversationn. 会话,谈话
  • recommendationn. 推荐,介绍
  • summarizev. 概述,摘要而言