英语专业四级临时抱佛脚的英语应用文常用句型
日期:2009-06-02 17:27

(单词翻译:单击)

邀请信

英语专业四级临时抱佛脚的英语应用文常用句型

一、邀请信
  1、I’d like ...to come to dinner
  非常希望...共进晚餐

  2、request the pleasure of
  恭请……

  3、The favor of a reply is requested
  敬赐复函

  4、May I have the honor of your company at dinner?
  敬备菲酌,恭请光临

  5、Thank you for inviting us to dinner
  谢谢您邀请我们共进晚餐

  6、I hope you’re not too busy to come.
  我期望您会在百忙中光临

  7、The reception will be held in ...,on ...
  招待会定于……在……举行

  8、We sincerely/faithfully hope you can attend….
  我们期待您的光临

  9、We are looking forward to ...
  我们期待着....

  10、We have decided to have a party in honor of the occasion
  为此我们决定举办一次晚会

  11、Please confirm your participation at your earliest convenience
  是否参加,请早日告之

感谢信

  二、感谢信

  1、Thank you very much for ....
  十分感谢……

  2、Many thanks for your ...
  非常感谢您……

  3、Please accept my sincere appreciation for ...
  请接受我对……真挚的感谢

  4、I am truly grateful to you for ...
  为了……,我真心感激您

  5、It was good (thoughtful) of you ...
  承蒙好意(关心)……

  6、You were so kind to send ...
  承蒙好意送来……

  7、Thank you again for your wonderful hospitality and I am looking forward to seeing you soon.
  再次感谢您的盛情款待,并期待不久见到您

  8、I find an ordinary "thank-you" entirely inadequate to tell you how much...
  我觉得一般的感谢的字眼完全不足以表达我对您多么地……

  9、I sincerely appreciate ...
  我衷心地感谢……

  10、I wish to express my profound appreciation for ...
  我对……深表谢意

  11、Many thanks for you generous cooperation
  谢谢贵方的真诚合作

常用句子

  常用句子:
  ① I shall feel obliged if you will favor me with a call at your earliest convenience.如您方便,请早日来电,我将不胜感激。

  ②Delighted! Will call at 2 p.m. tomorrow.来条收悉,定于明天下午两点拜访。

  ③Encl.: Doctors Certificate of Advice. 附;医生证明 I shall be very happy to call at your house at 6:30 this evening. Until then,...我定于今晚6:30去你家,望等候。Enclosure

  ④Upon receiving this note, please come to my office.见条后,请立即来我办公室。

  ⑤Mr. Li stands in urgent need of your service.李先生急需你的帮助。

  ⑥I happen to be in urgent need of 200 yuan.我因有急事,需要200元。

  ⑦Your note with an admission ticket enclosed is much appreciated.留言和一张入场券均已收到,不胜感激。

  ⑧I‘m very grateful to you for your kind invitation, and I’m sure to come to see your concert.承蒙邀请观看你们的音乐会,我一定按时到场。

  ⑨Please accept this little gift as a small token of my esteem for you.奉上这小小的礼物,以表达我对您的崇高敬意。Token=symbol

  ⑩结束语I trust my absence will not cause you any serious inconvenience.望我的缺席不会给你带来太大的不便。

  ⑾Please favor me with an early reply.敬请早复。

  ⑿Hoping that the matter will be dealt with as soon as possible.希望能及早处理此事。

  ⒀Please give an extension of leave for three days.请准予续假三天为盼。

分享到
重点单词
  • enclosedadj. 被附上的;与世隔绝的 v. 附上(enclos
  • appreciatedvt. 欣赏;感激;领会;鉴别 vi. 增值;涨价
  • concertn. 音乐会,一致,和谐 vt. 制定计划,通过协商达成
  • sincerelyadv. 真诚地,真心地
  • cooperationn. 合作,协作
  • requestn. 要求,请求 vt. 请求,要求
  • profoundadj. 深奥的,深邃的,意义深远的
  • conveniencen. 适宜,便利,便利设施,方便的时间,舒适
  • hospitalityn. 好客,殷勤,酒店管理
  • appreciationn. 欣赏,感激,鉴识,评价,增值