科比撰文宣布退役:亲爱的篮球
日期:2015-11-30 19:00

(单词翻译:单击)

Dear Basketball,

亲爱的篮球

From the moment

从我最初

I started rolling my dad's tube socks

穿上父亲的直筒袜

And shooting imaginary

想象着

Game-winning shots

我在大西部论坛球馆

In the Great Western Forum

投中制胜球的样子

I knew one thing was real:

我就清楚知道

I fell in love with you.

我爱上了你。

科比撰文宣布退役:亲爱的篮球.jpg

A love so deep I gave you my all —

这爱如此深切,我已为你倾入所有——

From my mind and body

从我的思想和身体

To my spirit and soul.

到我的精神和灵魂。

As a six-year-old boy

六岁的我

Deeply in love with you

深深地爱着你

I never saw the end of the tunnel.

我从未看见过隧道的尽头。

I only saw myself

我只看到我自己

Running out of one.

用力朝尽头奔跑。

And so I ran.

我不停奔跑。

I ran up and down every court

我在每一块球场上来回奔跑

After every loose ball for you.

为争取每一次得到你的机会

You asked for my hustle

你需要我拼尽全力

I gave you my heart

我为你献出真心

Because it came with so much more.

因为这付出让我获得更多。

I played through the sweat and hurt

我在球场流尽血汗、一身伤病

Not because challenge called me

不是因为困难在挑战我

But because YOU called me.

而是因为你在呼唤我。

I did everything for YOU

我为你做了一切

Because that's what you do

因为你也在这样对我

When someone makes you feel as

我们让彼此

Alive as you've made me feel.

感觉到生命力。

You gave a six-year-old boy his Laker dream

你让6岁的孩子实现了湖人梦

And I'll always love you for it.

为此我将永远爱你。

But I can't love you obsessively for much longer.

但是我无法继续迷恋你。

This season is all I have left to give.

这个赛季是我献给你的绝唱。

My heart can take the pounding

我的心脏能承受打击

My mind can handle the grind

我的意志能应对艰难

But my body knows it's time to say goodbye.

可我的身体知道,是时候说再见了。

And that's OK.

这样也好。

I'm ready to let you go.

我已准备好与你告别。

I want you to know now

现在就跟你说再见

So we both can savor every moment we have left together.

是为了让我们尽情地享受剩下的每一刻。

The good and the bad.

无论好的坏的。

We have given each other

我们已经给了对方

All that we have.

各自的所有。

And we both know, no matter what I do next

我们都知道,无论我接下来做什么

I'll always be that kid

我将永远是那个

With the rolled up socks

穿着老爸的直筒袜

Garbage can in the corner

瞄准角落里的垃圾桶

:05 seconds on the clock

想象着0.05秒倒计时

Ball in my hands.

手里拿着篮球的小孩

5 … 4 … 3 … 2 … 1

5…4…3…2…1

Love you always,

永远爱你的,

Kobe

科比

Career highlights and awards:

职业生涯亮点及奖项

5× NBA champion (2000–2002, 2009–2010)

5次NBA总冠军

2× NBA Finals MVP (2009–2010)

两次NBA总决赛MVP(最有价值球员)

NBA Most Valuable Player (2008)

NBA年度MVP(最有价值球员)

17× NBA All-Star (1998, 2000–2015)

17次入选NBA明星赛

4× NBA All-Star Game MVP (2002, 2007, 2009, 2011)

4次NBA明星赛MVP(最有价值球员)

11× All-NBA First Team (2002–2004, 2006–2013)

11次入选NBA年度第一队

2× All-NBA Second Team (2000–2001)

2次入选NBA年度第二队

2× All-NBA Third Team (1999, 2005)

2次入选NBA年度第三队

9× NBA All-Defensive First Team (2000, 2003–2004, 2006–2011)

9次入选NBA防守第一队

3× NBA All-Defensive Second Team (2001–2002, 2012)

3次入选NBA防守第二队

2× NBA scoring champion (2006–2007)

2次获得NBA常规赛得分王

NBA Slam Dunk Contest champion (1997)

1997年NBA扣篮大赛冠军

NBA All-Rookie Second Team (1997)

1997年入选NBA新秀第2队

Los Angeles Lakers all-time leading scorer

洛杉矶湖人队头号得分王

Naismith Prep Player of the Year (1996)

1996年获奈史密斯高中篮坛最佳球员

分享到
重点单词
  • challengen. 挑战 v. 向 ... 挑战
  • handlen. 柄,把手 v. 买卖,处理,操作,驾驭
  • valuableadj. 贵重的,有价值的 n. (pl.)贵重物品
  • fell动词fall的过去式 n. 兽皮 vt. 砍伐,击倒 a
  • grindvt. 磨,碾碎,挤压,压迫 vi. 磨得吱吱响 n.
  • championn. 冠军,优胜者,拥护者,勇士 vt. 保卫,拥护,为
  • tunneln. 隧道,地道 v. 挖隧道,挖地道
  • savorn. 味道,气味,滋味 vi. 有 ... 的味道或风味
  • contestn. 竞赛,比赛 vt. 竞赛,争取 vi. 奋斗
  • obsessivelyadv. 过分地;着迷地,着魔似地