双语诗歌:诗词翻译《面朝大海 春暖花开》
日期:2013-07-12 11:10

(单词翻译:单击)


从明天起,做一个幸福的人
From tomorrow on, I will be a happy person;


喂马,劈柴,周游世界
Grooming, chopping, and traveling all over the world.


从明天起,关心粮食和蔬菜
From tomorrow on, I will care foodstuff and vegetables,


我有一所房子,面朝大海,春暖花开
I have a house,towards the sea, with spring flowers blossoming.


从明天起,和每一个亲人通信
From tomorrow on, I will write to each of my dear ones,


告诉他们我的幸福
Telling them of my happiness,


那幸福的闪电告诉我的
What the lightening of blessedness has told me,


我将告诉每一个人
I will spread it to each of them.


给每一条河每一座山取一个温暖的名字
And give a warm name for every river and every mountain.


陌生人,我也为你祝福
Strangers, I will also give you my well-wishing.


愿你有一个灿烂的前程
May you have a brilliant future!


愿你有情人终成眷属
May you lovers eventually become spouse!


愿你在尘世获得幸福
May you enjoy happiness in this earthly world!


我也愿面朝大海,春暖花开
I only wish to face the sea, with spring flowers blossoming.

分享到
重点单词
  • spousen. 配偶
  • eventuallyadv. 终于,最后
  • spreadv. 伸展,展开,传播,散布,铺开,涂撒 n. 伸展,传
  • brilliantadj. 卓越的,光辉的,灿烂的 n. 宝石
  • earthlyadj. 地球的,俗世的,可能的