告别友情"七年之痒"5招保鲜小秘籍
日期:2010-08-17 10:41

(单词翻译:单击)

你知道吗?不光婚姻有"七年之痒",其实,我们的友情也有"七年之痒"这种说法,如何才能让友情保鲜?

1 Make time for friendships.

多拿出些时间陪朋友


  
If you cherish a person's friendship, make time for him or her, whether it's just the occasional phone call, e-mail or a weekly get-together
  
如果你重视一个朋友的友谊,就要多拿出些时间与他交往,或者偶尔通通电话,发个邮件或者一周小聚一下。


  
2 Remember: a true friend doesn't flee when changes occur.
  
请记:住无论世事如何变迁,真正的友谊是不会褪色的。


  
A good friend is one who stays true through it all – marriage, parenthood, new jobs, new homes, any losses.
  
一段真正的友谊,无论发生什么事比如结婚,生子,换工作,换新房子还是有任何损失都不会改变。

3 Make sure you aren't being a burden to a friend.
  
确保你不会成为朋友的负担。


  
Be sensitive to how much your friend can and can't offer you – be it time, energy or help – and don't overstep the mark.
  
要摸清楚你的朋友可以给你提供的时间、精力和帮助有多少,不要跨越那个界限。


  
4 Be a good listener.
  
做一个好的聆听者。


  
Simply to listen as he or she pours it all out or is seeking your advice or opinion.
  
当你的朋友向你征求建议的时候,你只要听就可以了。


  
5 Be in your friend's corner if he or she's not there to defend him or herself.
  
为朋友可以两肋插刀。


  
If you're at a gathering at which someone mentions your friend disparagingly, defend him or her against gossip or criticism.
  
如果你听到别人在诋毁你的朋友,你应该勇敢的站出来保护他。

分享到
重点单词
  • fleevi. 逃跑,逃走,消失,(时间)飞逝 vt. 逃避
  • gossipn. 流言蜚语,闲话,爱说长道短的人 vi. 散播(流言
  • listenern. 听者,听众
  • cherishvt. 珍爱,抚育,珍藏
  • sensitiveadj. 敏感的,灵敏的,易受伤害的,感光的,善解人意的
  • defendv. 防护,辩护,防守