10种不能存放在冰箱的东西
日期:2010-08-10 10:51

(单词翻译:单击)

冰箱中不该有的10物

1.Old, expired items — My parents are notorious for sour milk.

1.时日已久和过期的物品——我爸妈因冰箱里变质的牛奶而“臭名远扬”。

2.Leftovers — I eat everything I make until it’s gone. Then I cook something new.

2.残羹剩饭——我总是把我烹调的食物都吃光,然后再做新的。

3.Condiments you don’t use often — Anything past 6 months should be tossed.

3.你不经常使用的调味品——丢掉任何超过6个月的东西。

4.Things you hate — Hate that new soy sauce but can’t bear to toss it? Give it away.

4.你讨厌的东西——讨厌那瓶新酱油又舍不得仍?送人吧。

5.Duplicates of items — 2 ketchup bottles? Why?

5.相同的东西——两瓶一样的番茄酱?为什么呢?

6.Restaurant sauce packets — My parents again, are notorious for this.

6.饭店酱包——我父母也因此“臭名远扬”。

7.Unidentified items — What is THAT in that old Chinese takeout box? Toss.

7.不明物体——中餐外带盒里的那些是什么?扔掉吧。

8.Anything in a metal pot – My mom is awful for this, keeping soups in metal pots.

8.金属壶里的东西——我妈把汤放金属壶里,很可怕。

9.Non-food items — My dad keeps film in the fridge. I understand why, but USE IT!!

9.非食品——我爸把胶卷放冰箱里,我理解原因,但是为什么不用了呢。

10.Tomatoes — They should be kept out of fridges, or else they lose their delicate flavour.

10.西红柿——应该存放在冰箱以外的地方,不然它们就会失去其美味。

分享到
重点单词
  • tossn. 投掷,震荡 v. 投掷,摇荡,辗转
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • delicaten. 精美的东西 adj. 精美的,微妙的,美味的,纤细
  • unidentifiedadj. 未确认的,无法识别的,身份不明的