时尚双语:男人的22个真实想法
日期:2009-09-26 11:22

(单词翻译:单击)

1. No question need ever be asked through a closed bathroom door if I'm inside. I love you less with each syllable you utter.
当我锁着门呆在卫生间里时,千万不要问任何问题。你多问一句,我少爱你一分。

2. When you get angry over some stupid little pointless thing, I question your intelligence.
当你为了一些鸡毛蒜皮、无关紧要的事情愤怒不已时,我怀疑你的智商。

3. Err on the side of hot; we love to show you off. Unless we're meeting my parents.
大胆表现你的迷人之处。我们喜欢炫耀你。除非我们要去见我的父母。

4. You're really bad at faking it.
你真的很不善于伪装。

5. If you're truly interested in us, don't play hard to get.
如果你真的想让我们感兴趣,就别装出让人难以接近的样子。

6. Express yourself. It makes us proud, even if someone thinks you're wrong.
表达自己的想法。这让我们感到自豪,即使有人认为你是错的。

7. You look hot in running shoes and shorts. And that top thingy with the stripes.
你穿跑鞋和短裤很迷人,还有那件条纹短衫。

8. Don't be afraid to ditch the makeup. Natural is sexier.
不要害怕卸妆。自然更性感。

9. Leave the eyebrows alone. Plucked ain't pretty.
让你的眉毛自己呆着。拔过的眉毛不好看。

10. When the game is on, we will pay attention to you if you're nice about it. Bark, and we shut down.
当比赛开始时,如果你态度很好,我们会注意到你。如果你大吵大闹,我们会对你不加理睬。

11. Chicks who drink beer are hot. Better yet: chicks who drink beer and watch the game. Better still: chicks who buy us a beer during the game.
喝啤酒的女人很迷人;边喝啤酒边看比赛的女人更迷人;看比赛期间帮我们买啤酒的女人最最迷人。

12. I just may lie to make you feel good. Don't be angry about this. You really weren't looking for the truth anyway.
我可能撒谎,但这只是为了让你感觉好点。不要对此发脾气。不管怎样,你并不是真的想找出真相。

13. When you call us at work "just to chat," we're not really listening; we're checking our e-mail.
当我们在工作时,你打电话给我们“只是为了聊天”,我们并不是真的在听;我们可能正在查收邮件。

14. A random unexpected grope is always welcome, even in public. Especially in public.
我们总是欢迎意想不到的随意触摸,即便是在公共场合;特别是在公共场合。

15. Make us laugh and we'll want to hang around.
逗我们笑,我们会将笑声传递。

16. Yes, I laugh really loud around the guys. And I always will, so deal.
是的,我在朋友间笑的很大声。我总会这样做,这样感觉很好。

17. Sometimes we wonder why any woman would want to be with us, much less someone as amazing as you.
有时我们总会纳闷为什么有女人想要和我们在一起,尤其是像你这般有魅力的女人。

18. Anytime you cook for us, we're happy.
你任何时候煮给我们吃,我们都很高兴。

19. We love you even more because you know we need to go out with the guys once in a while.
如果你了解我们需要隔三差五地需要和哥们混在一起,我们会更爱你。

20. And we love it when you hang with us guys.
你和我们的哥们相处愉快的话我们会很高兴。

21. Don't rely on us for keeping you up on the news.
不要靠我们帮你关注新闻。

22. Never say, "I know you better than you know yourself." Nobody does.
千万不要说,“我比你自己还要了解你。”没有人会这样。

分享到
重点单词
  • syllablen. 音节 vt. 分音节
  • utteradj. 全然的,绝对,完全 v. 发出,作声,发表
  • intelligencen. 理解力,智力 n. 情报,情报工作,情报机关
  • errv. 犯错,做错 v. 偏离,入歧途
  • barkv. (狗)吠,咆哮 n. 狗吠,咆哮 n. (树)茎皮
  • pointlessadj. 不尖的,钝的,不得要领的
  • unexpectedadj. 想不到的,意外的
  • randomadj. 随机的,随意的,任意的 adv. 随机地 n.