迷你对话学地道口语第1979期:零碎的东西
日期:2020-04-23 15:56

(单词翻译:单击)

第一,情景对话

A: You have not finished your composition?

你的作文怎么还没写完?

B: A few more odds and ends before the conclusion of the artcle.

还有几句闲言,就可将此文结束了。

A: Why you have so many things to say?

你怎么这么多的话要说?

B:I have no idea just as you.

我和你一样不清楚。

B: Really?

是吗?

第二,词海拾贝

odds and ends:零碎的东西

e.g. I'll go to pick up some odds and ends at the store.

我要到商店买些零碎的东西。

e.g. He's moved most of his stuff; there are just a few odds and ends left.

他把大部分东西都搬走了, 只留下一些零星杂物。

e.g. You'll begin to see the autobiographical odds and ends that are hidden in his work.

你将初步了解到他作品中被掩盖了的一些个人经历的遗迹。

e.g. She pieced together odds and ends of cloth and made some clothes for her baby.

她把零头碎布拼起来为婴孩做了些衣服。

第三,语汇积累

have no idea:不知道

e.g. We have no idea how to persuade him to give up the idea.

我们不知道如何说服他放弃这个念头。

e.g. I have no idea to change my position.

我无意改变我的立场。

分享到