迷你对话学地道口语第1951期:看见,见到
日期:2019-12-15 22:33

(单词翻译:单击)

第一, 情景对话

A: What are you going to do during the summer holiday?

今年暑假你打算去哪儿?

B: I'm going back to my hometown.

我打算回老家。

A: That sounds great. You'll lay eyes on many of your old friends.

好主意,你又可以见到你的老朋友了。

B: You bet. What about you?

当然了,你假期有什么打算?

A: I am going to Qingdao.

我打算去青岛。

B: That's a beautiful city. Wish you a good time!

那可是个美丽的城市,祝你玩得愉快!

第二, 词海拾贝

lay eyes on

exp. To see with attention. (见到)

e.g. You'd have known I never wanted to lay eyes on you again!

你早就应当知道,我是决不想再理睬你的!

e.g. The moment Mollenhauer laid eyes on Cowperwood he realized that he had a pow erful personality to deal with.

当莫仑霍一眼看到柯帕乌的时候,他就觉得是要对付一个个性坚强的人了。

e.g. The minute I laid eyes on the stray dog I recognized it as my neighbor's.

我一看见那条迷路的狗,就认出它是我邻居家的。

e.g. Suddenly, she laid eyes on a field of bright red berries.

忽然,她瞥见一片鲜红色果实的果园。

第三, 语汇积累

go back to:回到……

e.g. It occurred to Byron that he could go back to the fraternity house through Claremont Avenue.

拜伦突然想起,他蛮可以取道克莱蒙特大街返回兄弟会。

e.g. You must reverse the car and go back to the main road.

你应该把车倒过头来回到主干线上去。

其它:during the summer holiday:在暑期内

go back to one’s hometown:回老家

第四, 口语短句

1. I bet. (我肯定。)

2. Wish you a good time. (祝你过得愉快!)

分享到