位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第3季第9集第32期:讨论工作
日期:2019-10-22 10:09

(单词翻译:单击)

Is that why you called me here?

你为了这事叫我来?

To make me head of your security detail?

让我当你的安保小队的头?

I mean, I know I need a job but I'm not that desperate.

我的确需要工作,但不至于干这个吧。

I didn't say you were.

我没这意思。

复仇

This is a dossier for Rice and Hawthorne where a primo V. P. position awaits.

这是赖斯和霍桑公司的资料,他们需要一个副总。

I said, dad, hedge funds aren't for me anymore.

爸爸,我说了不想干对冲基金。

And neither are your connections.

也不想利用你的关系。

It's time to make something of myself.

我得自力更生了。

Well, as long as it isn't kick starting a poetry review.

只要你别去当诗歌评论家就好了。

Oh, that would be my Chief of Staff who worked at Rice and Hawthorne , by the way.

哦,我的幕僚长来电了。顺便说下,他也在赖斯以及霍桑工作。

Scotty, what's the good word?

斯科特,有好消息吗?

分享到
重点单词
  • dossiern. 档案材料,人事材料,记录文件,记录,卷宗
  • securityn. 安全,防护措施,保证,抵押,债券,证券
  • fundsn. 基金;资金,现金(fund的复数) v. 提供资金
  • hedgen. 树篱,篱笆,障碍,防护物,套期保值,推诿 v. 用
  • desperateadj. 绝望的,不顾一切的