迷你对话学地道口语第1894期:令人毛骨悚然
日期:2019-10-07 18:59

(单词翻译:单击)

第一,情景对话

A: Look out!

小心!

B: What's it?

什么事?

A: You must have rolled over something just now.

你刚才一定是压了什么东西了。

B: What you said gives me the creeps!

你吓死我啦!

第二,词海拾贝

give sb. the creeps

exp. To make one feel wary or uneasy due to eeriness or strange behavior.(令人毛骨悚然)

e.g. I stay away from that old house on the corner, it gives me the creeps.

我离街角的那栋老房子远点,它让我浑身起鸡皮疙瘩!

e.g. Why is that guy just standing around and not talking to anyone? He's giving me the creeps!

为什么那个人只是站在那里,不跟任何人说话?他令我我毛骨悚然!

e.g. I'll tell you these two nights we have been out here give me the creeps.

不瞒你说,我们在这儿守了两夜,我是夜夜胆战心惊。

e.g. All these ghost stories are giving me the creeps.

所有那些鬼的故事令我毛骨悚然。

第三,语汇积累

1.look out:当心,小心

e.g. If you don' t look out, you will come to grief.

如果你不当心,你会倒霉的。

e.g. Better look out who you're fooling with next time.

下次你最好是当心点,看你是跟谁打哈哈。

2.just now:刚才

e.g. I apologize for my outburst just now.

我对刚才的感情冲动表示歉意。

e.g. I' m afraid what I said just now was not called for.

恐怕我刚才说的话本来是不必讲的。

第四,口语句型

表述:肯定猜测某人在过去一定做了某事。

句型:Someone must have done something.

e.g. It must have rained last night, for the ground is wet.

昨晚一定下雨了,因为地面还是湿的。

e.g. You must have been mad to speak to the servant.

你和仆人说话,一定是发疯了。

分享到