迷你对话学地道口语第1880期:使心烦意乱,使恼怒
日期:2019-10-06 11:47

(单词翻译:单击)

第一,迷你对话

A: What's getting on your nerves?

什么事使你这么心烦意乱?

B: The teacher said that four of us had failed the English exam.

老师说有四个人英语考试不及格。

A: Yeah. Don't worry. You're not one of them. Cheer up!

是的。别担心,没有你,振作起来吧!

B: Thank God!

感谢上帝!

第二,词海识别

get on one’s nerves

exp. To irritate, grate on, or exasperate one.(使人恼怒)

e.g. Nothing personal, but your voice is really getting on my nerves.

不是个人恩怨,但你的声音真让我心烦。

e.g. Tom's been really defiant ever since he started daycare, and it's starting to get on my nerves.

Tom自从开办了日托中心以来就一直目中无人,这开始让我感到不安了。

e.g. The incessant talking got on his nerves and he longed for a quiet place where he could sit by himself.

院里众人的穷说,使他心里闹得慌,他愿意找个清静的地方独自坐着。

第三,语汇积累

cheer up:振作起来,高兴起来

e.g. Cheer up, I'm only trying to make you jealous.

别不高兴,我只不过想引你吃醋。

e.g. Cheer up! Our troubles will soon be over.

振作起来!我们的困难很快就会过去。

e.g. She did not appear to be able to cheer up.

她好像怎么也鼓不起兴致来。


分享到