商务英语活学活用 工作时常用的借口(2)
日期:2015-11-24 15:45

(单词翻译:单击)

Ⅱ.单词简析


1) Erased : wipe away, make it gone

抹掉,擦掉

ex:Mr. 007, please erase the secret file after you have read it.

007先生,读完秘密文件后请把它毁掉。

2) Excuses, excuses : you always make up stories

借口,你总是在编故事

ex:Excuses, excuses, that is all I ever hear from you. You should just do the work for once.

借口,借口,你总是在为自己找借口。你应该干点儿事了。

3) Fed up : mad at, had enough

受够了、厌倦了

ex:I am fed up with the way the boss treats me, I quit.

我受够了老板对我的态度,我辞职了。

4) On the blink: broken, only works sometimes

坏掉了、偶尔才工作

ex:My computer is on the blink. It only works sometimes.

我的电脑坏掉了,偶尔才能用。

5) Slacking : doing worse than usual, being lazy

偷懒

ex:Tom was fired for slacking at work.

汤姆因为工作偷懒被炒鱿鱼了。

分享到
重点单词
  • erasev. 抹去,擦掉 [计算机] 擦除
  • blinkvi. 眨眼,闪烁,屈服,视若无睹 vt. 使眨眼,尽力