(单词翻译:单击)
3a Read the e-mail message from Wang Kun and answer the questions.
3a 阅读王坤的电子邮件,并回答问题 。
Dear Laura,Thanks for your message.
亲爱的劳拉:谢谢你的信息 。
Yes, I'm having a great time on my exchange program in France.
是的,我在法国的交换项目中过得很愉快 。
It's even better than I thought it would be.
甚至比我原来想象得要好 。
I was a bit nervous before I arrived here,but there was no reason to be.
我来到这里之前有一点紧张,但其实没有理由这样 。
My host family is really nice.
我的寄宿家庭非常好 。
They go out of their way to make me feel at home.
他们不怕麻烦地让我感觉到在家一样 。
And you wouldn't believe how quickly my French has improved!
而且,我一定不相信我的法语进步有多快!
I'm very comfortable speaking French now.
我现在可以可以轻松地说法语 。
Although I still make lots of mistakes,it doesn't bother me like it used to.
虽然我仍然会犯很多错误,可它不像过去那样困扰我了 。
My biggest challenge is learning how to behave at the dinner table.
我最大的挑战是学习吃饭时的礼仪 。
As you can imagine,things are really different from the way they are at home.
正如你所想象的那样,在这里很多地方和在家时不一样 。
For example,you're not supposed to put your bread on your plate.
例如,你不应该将面包放在你的盘子里 。
You're supposed to put it on the table!
你应该将它放在桌上!
I thought that was pretty strange at first,but now I'm used to it.
我原先也认为这很奇怪,但现在我已经习惯这样了 。
You're not supposed to eat anything with your hands except bread, not even fruit! (You have to cut it up and eat it with a fork.)
除了吃面包以外你不应该用手拿任何东西,包括水果!(你得将它切开然后用叉子吃)
Another thing is that it is very rude to say you're full.
另外你说吃饱了那是很不礼貌的 。
If you don't want any more food, you should just say, "It was delicious."
如果你不想再吃东西了,你应该说“味道真好” 。
Also, it's rude to put your hands in your lap.
还有,将你的手放在膝盖上也是很不礼貌的 。
You should always keep your hands, but not your elbows on the table.
你应该直接将你的手,而不是肘部放在桌上 。
I have to say, I find it difficult to remember everything, but I'm gradually getting used to things,and don't find them so strange any more.
我不得不说,我觉得要记住所有事情很难,但我逐渐地习惯了这些事情,不再觉得奇怪了 。
I'll write soon and tell you more about life in France.
我过些时候再给我写信,告诉你更多关于法国的生活 。
Hope you're having a good school year.
希望你在学校的日子过得愉快 。
Wang Kun
王坤