美剧口语:疑犯追踪 第1季第3集 她是个挽救人们生命的护士
日期:2012-10-19 13:37

(单词翻译:单击)

1、Sorry about the wait.
抱歉让你等那么久。

I have everything I need.
这些正是我需要的了。

It was nothing personal。
这不是针对你。

You got me confused.
你把我弄糊涂了。

Even workaholics need a night off.
就算是工作狂也需要一个放松的晚上。

If you'd like a raise,all you have to do is ask.
如果你想要加薪,只要开口就好了。

Watch it, man.
小心点,伙计。

Where are you headed?
你去哪儿?

I did say "Please."
我可是说了“请”的。

Not that I recall.
没有这个印象。

I put it behind me.
我放下了这件事。

You know what kind of hole you got me into?
你知道你给我惹了什么麻烦吗?

Reese:Finch, she's a doctor who saves lives.She doesn't know what it's like to take one.It'll destroy her.
芬奇,她是个挽救人们生命的护士。她不明白夺走人的生命是怎么回事。这会毁了她。

Reese:Not a day goes by I don't think about what I could've done.
我没有一天不在想我当时没能做的事。

Reese:People don't really change, do they?
人们本性难移,是吗?

Reese:Maybe it's up to me to do what the good people can't. Or maybe there are no good people. Maybe there are only good decisions.
可能我需要去做那些好人不能做的事。又或者世界上已经没有好人了。可能世界上只有对的决定。

分享到