剑桥商务英语教程 Unit 44:我恐怕全部座位被订满了
日期:2012-05-26 22:35

(单词翻译:单击)

Unit 44 I'm afraid all the seats are fully booked
我恐怕全部座位被订满了
Practical Conversation
实用会话
A:Would you find any other available flight to Tokyo?
请你找其他去东京的班机好吗?
B:Sure. We try our best.
B:当然,我们尽力想办法。
A:Thank you.
A:谢谢你。
B:Mr.Chen,are you sure you're taking BA-007 back to Tokyo?
陈先生,你确定是搭BA-007班机回东京吗?
A:Yes, of course.
当然确定。
I think our travel agent would have made the reservation for us.
我原以为旅行社会为我们订票的。
B:I'm afraid this flight is all booked up.
我恐怕这班飞机已全部订满了。
A:Are you sure?We can't really take it?
你确定吗?我们真地不能搭这班机吗?
I reconfirmed with Miss Peterson the other day.
那天我还向彼特森小姐再三确认过呢。
B:I'm afraid so except we have many "no-show" passengers.
非当天有"未到"乘客。

分享到
重点单词
  • conversationn. 会话,谈话
  • availableadj. 可用的,可得到的,有用的,有效的
  • reservationn. 预定,保留意见
  • exceptvt. 除,除外 prep. & conj. 除了 ..
  • flightn. 飞行,航班 n. 奇思妙想,一段楼梯 n.