剑桥商务英语教程 Unit 42:请叫救护车
日期:2012-05-26 22:34

(单词翻译:单击)

Unit 42 Please call an ambulance
请叫救护车
Practical Conversation
实用会话
A:Excuse me,sir,but please call an ambulance.
请原谅,先生,请叫辆救护车。
My friend's suddenly got a sharp pain in the stomach.
我朋友胃痛的很厉害。
B:Is he all right?
他还好吗?
There's a big hospital just around the corner.
就在那拐角处有一家大医院。
A:Oh,is there?Will you find someone to take us to the hospital,then?
是吗?请你叫个人送我们去医院好吗?
B:All right, sir.I'll have someone to take you there.
好的,先生,我这就叫人送你们去医院。
By the way,is he insured?
顺便问一下他有医疗保险吗?
A:Yes,he is.
他有,先生。
B:I'm glad to hear that.
听你这么说我很高兴。
In case he is not insured, the hospital never accepts any patient.
如果没有医疗保险,医院是决不会收任何病人的。

分享到
重点单词
  • insuredn. 被保险者,保户 动词insure的过去式和过去分词
  • conversationn. 会话,谈话