跟艾米莉一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第719期:表达“担心”
日期:2020-07-22 09:28

(单词翻译:单击)

Don't worry. Just let it be.

别担心,顺其自然。


What's on your mind?

What are you worried about?

你担心什么?


There is no need to worry.

没必要担心。


I have no concern about the exam.

我不担心考试。

A: I'm very worried, Dr. Green. I was afraid I was very ill and dying.

格林医生,我很担心,我担心我病的很严重,而且快要死了。


B: Why do you think so?

为什么你会这么认为?


A: Because I am powerless almost every day. Even when I get up in the morning, I have no strength to get up and dress. Besides, I have a bad appetite and I find it is very difficult for me to do any work.

因为我几乎每天都很无力,甚至在我早上起床的时候,我没有力气起床,没有力气穿衣服。另外我胃口不好,工作也很吃力。


B: How's your sleep?

你的睡眠情况怎么样?


A: Very bad.

很不好。


B: Are you always worried about something?

你是不是总担心什么事情啊?


A: Yes. I've been worried about my job lately. Because I just found a new job and thus I can make a lot of money, but it's really hard, and I want to do it well, so I worry about making mistakes every day.

是的,我最近一直很担心我的工作,因为我刚找了一份新的,而且能赚很多钱的工作。但这份工作真的很难,我很想把它做好,所以我每天都担心会出错。


B: And you're always under a lot of pressure, aren't you?

你总是承受着很大的压力时吗?


A: Yes. I really want to devote all my time to my work, even my sleep time.

没错,我真的很想把全部的时间都投入到我的工作中,甚至我的睡眠时间。


B: OK, I got it. There's nothing wrong with you. You're just stressed out. What you need to improve is your mental problems. You should treat your work properly.

好的,我知道了,你没有什么毛病,你只是心里压力太大了,你需要改善的是你的心理状态,你应该合理对待你的工作。


A: I don't know what to do, I can't control my thoughts and actions.

我不知道该怎么做,我无法控制我的思想和行为。


B: I know a psychologist who will teach you how to let go of your worries.

我认识一个心理医生,他会教你如何放下担心。


A: Are you sure I'm not physically ill?

你确定我真的不是身体上有问题了吗?


B: Yes, I'm pretty sure.

是的,我很确定。


A: All right. Thank you, doctor.

那好吧,谢谢你,医生。


B: You're welcome.

不客气。

分享到