跟艾米莉一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第641期:“催人”别只会说“Hurry up”!
日期:2020-03-26 10:35

(单词翻译:单击)

Hurry up.
快点

Move it.
动起来

Let's go.
我们走吧

Shake it.
动起来

Shake a leg.
赶快

Could you hurry up, please?
请你快点儿,好吗?

Would you mind going a little faster?
你能不能稍微快一点?

Pick up the pace.
加快速度

Get a move on.
快点儿

Let's make it rush.
让我们加快速度

Rush it, please.
请快一点

Step on it.
加快速度

Give it some gas.
加快速度

Are you ready to go/leave/take off/get out of here?
你准备好走/离开/出发/离开这里了吗?

What's taking so long?
怎么花这么长时间?

What's the holdup/delay?
怎么这么慢?/什么事情延误了?

You're holding everyone up.
大家都等着你呢。

We are short of time.
我们没时间了。

I'm out of time.
我没时间了。

She's pressed for time.
她的时间很紧迫。

We're going to be late for the movie/plane/party.
我们电影/飞机/派对快要迟了。


Dialogue1:
A: Hurry up, we haven't got all day.
快点,我们没有太多时间。

B: I know. Relax, we have plenty of time.
我知道,放轻松,我们时间多着呢。

Dialogue2:
A: What's taking so long?
什么事情这么长时间?

B: I can't find my cell phone. Have you seen it?
我找不到我得手机了,你看到了吗?


Conversation:
A: Come on, we're going to be late.
快点,我们要迟到了。

B:Hold on, I have to finish my makeup.
等一下,我要化完妆。

A: What's taking so long?
怎么这么久?

B: I have to make sure I look okay.
我得确保我看起来好看。

A: We are just going to a movie, not a fashion show. Hurry up.
我们只是去看场电影,又不是时装秀,快点。

分享到