跟艾米莉一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第625期:职场精英必学!商务接机的套路都在这里!
日期:2019-11-16 11:37

(单词翻译:单击)

I have long been looking forward to meeting you.
早就想见您了。

I have heard a lot about you.
久仰大名。

How about your flight?
一路上还好吧?

I'll be with you during your visit.
您来访期间由我陪同。

If you have any question, feel free to ask.
如果您有什么问题,请随时提问。

We have arranged for you a king-sized bed room in the Hilton Hotel. It's about 20-minute drive from our company.
我们已经为您准备了希尔顿酒店的大床房。从我们公司开车去大概要20分钟。

Our manager is expecting you in his office.
我们总经理正在他的会议室恭候您的大驾。






A: Excuse me, are you Mr Black from America?
请问,您是来自美国的布莱克先生吗?

B: Yes, I am.
是的,我是。

A: So glad to meet you, Mr Black. My name is Lily. I work in Nanjing Information Technology Company. I came here to pick you up.
很高兴见到您,布莱克先生。我叫lily,在南京信息技术公司工作,我是来接您的。

B: Nice to meet you too. Thank you for meeting me at the airport.
我也很高兴见到你,谢谢你来到机场接我。

A: Welcome to Nanjing. How was your flight, Mr Black?
欢迎来到南京,旅途愉快吗?

B: It was quite comfortable except for a little turbulence.
除了有点儿颠簸,还是挺舒服的。

A: How long did the flight take?
飞机飞了多长时间?

B: Eight hours non-stop.
连着飞了八个小时。

A: You must be exhausted. We have arranged for you a room in a nearby hotel.
您一定累坏了,我们已经在附近的酒店为您订的房间。

B: Thank you so much.
谢谢。

A: Is it your first time in China?
这是您第一次来中国吗?

B: No, I came to China once before. But it's my first trip to Nanjing and I'm so excited to be in this beautiful city.
不是,我来过一次中国。但这是我第一次来南京,来到这座漂亮的城市,我很开心。

A: That's great, I hope you will have a pleasant stay here.
那太好了,祝您在南京玩的愉快。

B: Thank you, I'm sure I will.
谢谢,一定会的。

分享到