跟艾米莉一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第623期:去理发店的"实用手册"
日期:2019-11-09 11:09

(单词翻译:单击)

make yourself comfortable
make yourself at home
不要拘束

I don't have time.
我没时间。

Do you have the time?=What time is it?
现在几点?

How would you like your hair cut?
你想要怎么剪?

A: Hi, do I need to make an appointment or can you cut my hair now?
我需要预约,还是你现在可以帮我剪头发?

B: No appointment is necessary. I can cut your hair immediately. Make yourself comfortable in one of the barber chairs.
不需要预约,我可以马上帮你剪头发。不用拘束,挑个你觉得舒服的位置坐。

A: Thanks.
谢谢。

B: How would you like your hair cut?
你想要什么样的发型呢?

A: Can you give me a trim, please? I'd like it short on the sides, but not too short at the back and leave the bands as long as possible.
可以请你帮我把头发剪短吗?我想要两侧短一些,但后面不要太短,然后刘海尽可能不要动。

B: Shall I wash your hair before I cut it?
剪发前我可以帮你洗头发吗?

A: Sorry, I don't have time.
抱歉,我没时间。

B: Have you considered getting your hair colored? You're starting to get one or two grey hairs.
你考虑染头发吗?你长出了一两根灰头发。

A: No, my wife says they make me look distinguished.
不用了,我太太说这样让我看起来更威严。

分享到