跟艾米莉一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第616期:你真的会安慰别人吗?
日期:2019-10-12 09:59

(单词翻译:单击)

I'm here for you.
I'll be there for you.
I'm just a phone call away.
Would you like a shoulder to cry on?


A: Baby, why are you crying?
宝贝,你为什么在哭?
B: Mommy, Goldie, my goldfish died.
妈妈,我的金鱼,小金金死了。
A: Oh, that's so sad. I'm here for you, darling.
真的人难过,亲爱的,有我陪着你。
B: I loved her so much. Goldie always swam up to me and blew me kisses. And she died on her birthday.
我好爱她。小金金总是游到我身边给我一个飞吻,而她在生日那天死了。
A: Would you like a shoulder to cry on?
你需要借我肩膀用一下吗?
B: Okay, mommy. Do goldfish go to heaven?
好啊,妈妈,金鱼会上天堂吗?
A: I don't know, darling. But I'm sure she is at peace. Would you like to get another goldfish, honey? I'm sure Goldie wouldn't mind.
亲爱的,我不知道。不过我确定她安息了。亲爱的,你想要再养一条金鱼吗?我确定小金金不会介意的。
B: Can I, mommy?
妈妈,可以吗?
A: Absolutely, after all, you still have a goldfish bowl and plenty of fish food.
当然啦,毕竟你还有一个金鱼缸和很多鱼饲料。
B: Oh, I ran out of fish food.
我把鱼饲料用完了。
A: I thought I bought some last week.
我以为我上周买了一些呢。
B: You did. But I fed Goldie the whole box for her birthday present.
你买了,不过我把整盒鱼饲料当做生日礼物给小金金吃了。

分享到