每天三分钟学英语 第556期:吃大闸蟹拯救你的词汇量(二):翻过来,扯掉!
日期:2019-09-12 18:30

(单词翻译:单击)

介绍:昨天介绍了大闸蟹,今天就要开吃啦。

A: Oh, so how do I eat it? I'm used to eating big crab legs with lots of meat.
哦,那我应该怎么吃?我习惯了吃有很多肉的蟹腿。
B: Well, first you flip it over and rip the stomach off like this. If it's got some roe, you can suck it out.
首先,你把它翻过来,像这样把肚子扯掉。如果里面有蟹黄,你可以把它吸出来。
A: Hmmm, I see.
知道了。

Flip something over
把……翻过来
Jaimie spilled some wine on my couch so I had to flip the cushion over.
Jaimie撒了点酒在沙发上,所以我把垫子翻了一面。
flip the cushion over
把垫子翻一面。
Spill
洒(不小心)
pour

Pour some water.
(沏茶)倒水。
Spilt some tea.
(不小心)洒茶。
大闸蟹

You should flip your phone over or else you might scratch your screen.
你应该把你的手机翻过来,不然可能会划到屏幕。
flip your phone over
把电话翻过来
scratch
划伤
Scratch my face.
挠脸(挠痒痒)
Scratch the screen.
划到屏幕

... rip the stomach off
像这样把肚子扯掉。
Well, first you flip it over and rip the stomach off like this.
首先,你把它翻过来,像这样把肚子扯掉。
Rip something off
扯掉,撕掉
Who ripped the top off my shampoo? Now I can't seal it.
谁把洗发水的盖子扯掉了?现在我都关不上了。
That door almost ripped my arm off. We need to get it fixed.
那扇门差点把我的手给扯掉了。我们得把他修好。

分享到