跟艾米莉一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第606期:提醒别人
日期:2019-08-08 09:45

(单词翻译:单击)

madman
疯子;狂人
drive like a madman
开车像发了疯一样

A: Slow down, Adam. You're driving like a madman.
开慢一点呀,亚当,你开车像一个疯子一样。(只是夸张比喻)
B: I told Nancy I'd pick her up at 9.15.
我告诉南希,九点一刻去接她。
A: Relax. It's not even 9 o'clock yet. There's plenty of time.
放轻松,现在还没到九点呢,时间还早着呢。
B: I suppose so.
我想也是。
A: Did you have breakfast yet?
你吃早饭了吗?
B: No, I jumped out of bed this morning and ran out the front door. I didn't have time to eat.
没有,早上我从床上跳起来。跑出前门,我没有时间吃饭。
A: I've got an apple in my bag if you want.
如果你想吃的话,我包里面有一个苹果。
B: Have you got anything else?
你还有其他的吗?
A: Pens, pencils and a notebook. But nothing edible, just the Apple, I'm afraid.
有钢笔,铅笔,一个笔记本。但是没有可以吃东西,恐怕只有一个苹果。
B: I'll pick something up at the airport.
我去机场吃吧。
A: Are you crazy? Food's always ten times more expensive at the airport.
你疯了吗?机场的食物比平时要贵十倍。

分享到