跟艾米莉一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第590期:爱在纽约1经典对话之接电话(Section6.1B)
日期:2019-07-01 10:37

(单词翻译:单击)

Katie's mobile phone starts to ring.

A: I think your phone's ringing sweetie.
我想你的电话响了,亲爱的。
B: You're right. It's Derek.
是的,是德里克。
A: Are you going to answer it.
你要接吗?
B: I'll call him back later. I don't want my breakfast to get cold.
我晚点再打给他。我不想让我的早餐变冷。
A: It's okay. I'll put your breakfast in oven.
没关系,我把你的早餐放在烤箱里,
B: Thanks, Mom. I'll be back soon.
谢谢,妈妈,我很快就回来。
A: Take your time.
不着急。
Katie gets up from the table and answer her mobile phone in the living room.
C: Honey, it's Derek here. Are you awake?
亲爱的,我是德里克。你醒了吗?
B: Yes, I was just having breakfast. What's up?
是的,我刚吃早饭,怎么了?
C: I made a reservation for dinner tonight.
我预约了今晚的晚餐。
B: Really? I guess you do love me, after all.
真的吗?我想你真的爱我。
C: I'll pick you up around three this afternoon.
下午三点我来接你。
B: Did you choose an expensive restaurant?
你选了一家昂贵的餐厅吗?
C: It's....er....quite expensive.
呃,非常昂贵。
B: I hope you're not taking me to Burger King, Derek.
我不希望你带我去汉堡王,德里克。
C: Oh, no. I wouldn't do that. I'm taking you to Robala.
哦,不,我才不会那样。我要带你去Robala。
B: Robala? I've never heard of it.
Robala? 我从没听过。
C: It's a vegetarian restaurant.
是一家素食餐厅。
B: That sounds healthy.
听起来很健康。
C: But we can't eat out again this month. We need to save money.
但是这个月我们不能再大吃大喝了,我们需要省钱。
B: Why do we need to save money?
我们为什么要省钱?
C: To buy a house.
买房子。
B: But a house is so expensive.
但是房子很贵。
C: That's why we need to save money.
所以我们要省钱。

分享到