跟艾米莉一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第529期:一针见血
日期:2018-11-23 04:53

(单词翻译:单击)

A: I heard that Tom's company went bankrupt last week.
我听说Tom的公司上周倒闭了。
B: Really? But he is always so lazy and how can he keep his enthusiasm on the business all the time?
真的吗?不过话说回来,他那么慵懒,怎么可能对他的事业保持激情呢?
A: Well. I think you hit the nail on the head.
恩,我想你说的一点也没错。


发音训练
I heard that Tom's company went bankrupt last week.


口语训练
hit the nail on the head 切中要害;一针见血
He hit the nail on the head when he mentioned that the company was actually facing the danger of bankruptcy.
他说那家公司实际上正面临破产的危机,真是一针见血。
Every word he said hit the nail on the head.
他说的真是头头是道。

go bankrupt 倒闭;破产
The company went bankrupt because of its poor management.
那家公司因为管理经营不善而破产。

keep one's enthusiasm on something 某人对某事保持激情
I have been keeping my enthusiasm on ballet teaching.
我在芭蕾舞教学上一直保持激情。
分享到
重点单词
  • enthusiasmn. 热情,热心;热衷的事物
  • balletn. 芭蕾舞
  • bankruptadj. 破产的,贫穷的,道德败坏的,枯竭的 n. 破产
  • bankruptcyn. 破产