跟艾米莉一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第488期:哎呀
日期:2018-07-05 09:30

(单词翻译:单击)

Oops!
哎呀;哎呦

oops
哎呀;哎呦
Oops,I made a mistake.
哎呀,我犯了一个错误。
Oops,I forgot to close the window.
哎呀,我忘记关窗户了。
A:Daddy, I love this Happy Farmhouse. It's really fun.
爸爸,我喜欢这个农家乐活动。确实很有趣。
B:Great. But no talking, now. Don't forget that you are on a ladder. Take care!
是很不错。但是现在别说话。别忘了你正站在梯子上呢。小心点。
A:But you are holding it for me. Nothing to worry about. I trust you. Oops, what's that?
可你在帮我扶着它啊。没有什么好担心的。我相信你。哦,那是什么?
B:Don't touch it with your stick. It's a bumble bees' hive. Get down the ladder. Be quick.
别用你的木棍碰它。那是一个马蜂窝。从梯子上下来。快点。
A:What would happen if they started attacking you?
如果它们开始攻击你那会怎么样呢?
B:You can get killed. No kidding. Remember, never stir up a hive.
人可能会被咬死呢。不是开玩笑。记住,别碰蜂窝。
A:I see. Why do people come all the way here to pick apples by themselves and take them home? Isn't it easier for them to buy the apples in the supermarket?
我知道了。为什么大家都到这里来自己动手摘苹果带回家啊?他们直接去超市买苹果不是更方便吗?
B:It's for fun. And also, the apples here are Green Food.
这很好玩啊。而且,这里的苹果可都是绿色食品啊。
A:Come on, daddy. You can see that people only pick the red ones.
拜托,爸爸。你明明看到大家都只摘红苹果啊。
B:Silly boy. Green Food means the plants grown without using any chemicals, fertilizers, and pesticides .
傻孩子,绿色食品是指那些在种植过程中不用化学药品、化肥和农药的农作物。

分享到