跟艾米莉一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第477期:你什么时候动身
日期:2018-05-29 10:50

(单词翻译:单击)

When are you off?
你什么时候动身?

be off
离开
I'll get the car out and we can be off.
我去把车开出来,我们就可以走了。
I will be off on business this week or next.
我将在这星期或者下星期出差。

A:I want to say goodbye to everyone.
我想向各位告别。
B:You're leaving so soon.When are you off?
你这么快就走啊。你什么时候动身?
A:I'm catching the 9.15 train tomorrow morning.
我要赶明天早上9:15的火车。
B:How about I come and see you off?
那我来送你怎么样?
A:You really don't need to.
你真的不用这么麻烦。
B:Ok.I'll miss you.I hope we can see each other again soon.
好吧。我会想你的。希望我们很快就能再见面。
A:I hope so,too.Thank you.Lily.Thank you for everything.
我也希望如此。谢谢你。莉莉。谢谢你为我所做的一切。
B:You're welcome.
不客气。
A:Please say goodbye to the rest of the family for me.
请代我向你家里的其他人道别。
B:Ok.Take care,and I hope you have a good journey.
好的,多加保重。祝你路途愉快。
A:Thank you.Remember to look me up if you're ever in Washington.
谢谢。如果你来华盛顿,要记得来看我。
B:Of couse.I will.
当然了,我会的。
A:Goodbye then.Thanks again for everything.
那么再见了。再次感谢你所做的一切。

分享到