跟艾米莉一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第403期:请走近路吧
日期:2017-12-05 11:23

(单词翻译:单击)

Please take a shortcut.
请走近路吧。

shortcut 捷径;近路
I tried to take a shortcut and got lost.
我试着走近路,结果迷路了。
It will save much time to take a shortcut.
走近路能节省很多时间。
take a shortcut走近路

A:Hello!Is your taxi engaged?
您好,您的出租车有人坐吗?
B:No,this taxi is available.
没有,这是空车。
A:Please take me the Hilton Hotel.
请载我到希尔顿酒店。
B:Ok,please get in.I'm glad to serve you.
好的,请上车。很高兴为您服务。
A:Could you get there in twenty minutes?
您能在20分钟内赶到吗?
B:It will take half an hour to get to the hotel.
到酒店需要半个小时。
A:I'm in a hurry.Please take a shortcut.I have a friend waiting for me.
我赶时间,请走近路吧。有个朋友正等着我。
B:Ok,I promise we'll get there in twenty minutes.
好的,我保证20分钟内到。
A:Thanks.
谢谢。

分享到