You can't learn English from a book. Like driving a car, you can only learn through doing it.
1. It looks like a pig.
解：连缀动词 like + n. / 代名词 / v-ing （因为like（像）表介系词）
ex: (1) It looks likes a garden. （它看起来像一座花园。）
(2) It tastes like chicken. （它尝起来像鸡肉。）
2. You can relax and enjoy the food just like (that you are) at home.
解: just like（连接词） 如同，好像
ex: It was just like he said. （情况就如他说的那样。）
3. be动词 + like 像...一样
ex: I am like my mom. （我像我妈。）
You are like brother and sister. （你们俩像兄妹一样。）
4. like + to v. / v-ing 喜欢做某事 （like加动词的用法）
ex: (1) My boyfriend and I like to see a movie. （我和男友喜欢看电影。）
My boyfriend and I like seeing a movie.
(2) Eva likes to surf the Internet. （伊娃喜欢上网。）
Eva likes surfing the Internet.
5. would like to v. 想要
ex: (1) Would you like to have a glass of juice? （你想要来杯果汁吗？）
(2) She would like to lose weight. （她想减肥。）
6. like + n. 喜欢
ex: (1) I like you. （我喜欢你。）
(2) You like me, too. （你也喜欢我。）
7. It seems that + s+v... 看样子似乎...
It seems that the man is going to do something bad. （他看起来像是要做坏事的样。）