职场英文口语 第184期:如何领导他人(4)
日期:2017-07-27 15:53

(单词翻译:单击)

Let's see Denise.
让我们看看,丹尼斯。
I'd like to have a meeting soon to discuss all our work, so we can talk about it then. OK?
我想很快开会讨论一下大家的工作,我们那时候讨论,好吗?
Oh yes, thanks Anna.Right then.
好的,谢谢,安娜。好了。
It's business as usual and if there's anything you want to ask, my door is always open.
大家正常工作,如果你们有问题,我办公室的门永远敞开。
Right, back to work… and Tom, could I have a word in my office now please?
好的,回去工作吧,汤姆,你能来我的办公室谈谈吗?
Excellent work Anna.
干得漂亮,安娜。
You're sounding like the boss already – just don't start eating biscuits!
你现在听起来已经像是老板了,只要别开始吃饼干就好。
Being in charge means being firm but fair and keeping your cool.
掌管一切意味着坚定公平并保持冷静。
Here's a reminder of some of the phrases Anna used.
这些是安娜用过的表达。
If anyone has any issues about their work please come and speak to me.
如果任何人对工作有问题,请来找我。
I would like to have a meeting to discuss our work.
我想可以开会讨论一下大家的工作。

分享到