职场英文口语 第152期:工作评估(3)
日期:2017-06-03 17:04

(单词翻译:单击)

Think about the deals you've made, the people you've managed, that sort of thing.
想想你达成的协议,与人相处之类的事情。
Right. Well, I did complete two big contracts for the Imperial Lemon…
好的。我完成了两个与皇家柠檬有关的大合同。
You've had plenty of compliments for that.You seem to have a zest for selling!
你干得太棒了。你似乎在销售上很有热情!
Err, right… and then there was dealing with Mr Ingle in the warehouse.
是的,然后是在仓库和英格尔先生打交道。
Yes, that's a good example of dealing with difficult staff.
是的,那是一次和棘手员工交涉的好例子。
And what didn't go so well?
你有哪些方面不足呢?
Well… erm… working with Rachel… and cold calling I suppose.
我想是与瑞秋工作和打无约调查电话。
That wasn't easy.
这并不简单。
Ah yes. But you soon warmed up!
是的,但你上手很快。
And what should you do more of?
你还应该有什么改进的吗?
It's a tricky question Anna – but don't be ashamed about admitting things that you feel you could improve on.
这是个复杂的问题,安娜,但别害怕承认你有需要改进的事情。
Nobody's perfect!
没人是完美的!
Think about skills you'd like to improve.Oh OK.
想想你希望改进的技能。好吧。
Well Paul, I guess I could… develop some ideas for new products?
保罗,我想我可以对新产品提出一些想法?
Continue to work on the European marketing strategy...sell more Imperial Lemons… err…
继续推进欧洲市场策略,卖出更多的皇家柠檬……
That's enough Anna!
够了,安娜!
If you do all that, you'll put me out of a job!
如果你都做了,我就没工作干了!
Oh, I don't want to do that!
我并不想这样。

分享到
重点单词
  • strategyn. 战略,策略
  • dealingn. 经营方法,行为态度 (复数)dealings:商务
  • zestn. 热情 n. 风味 n. 橘皮
  • imperialadj. 帝国(王)的,至尊的,特大的 n. 皇帝,女皇
  • warehousen. 仓库 vt. 存入仓库
  • errv. 犯错,做错 v. 偏离,入歧途