职场英文口语 第146期:员工纪律(2)
日期:2017-05-27 12:51

(单词翻译:单击)

That is strange – we all seem to be losing our pens.
奇怪了,我们的笔好像都没了。
Here, use this old pencil.
先用这杆旧铅笔吧。
Thanks.
谢谢。
Anna. Are you happy complaining officially about Rachel?
安娜,你乐意这样正式地投诉瑞秋吗?
Not really but what else can I do?
不愿意,但我又能怎么做呢?
She's been spoiling all the work I've been doing.
她搞砸了我做的所有工作。
Yes she has.
确实。
OK, well tell Paul the facts and tell him you want action.
告诉保罗这件事并告诉他你的行动。
OK.Right, here goes.
好的,就这样。
Come in.
请进。
Hi Paul. I really need to speak to you about Rachel.
嗨,保罗,我有必要和你谈谈瑞秋。
She really is messing things up…Paul? Paul?
她搞糟了一切,保罗?保罗?
Sorry, just counting my biscuits.
不好意思,我在数饼干。
What were you saying? Rachel?
你刚才说什么?瑞秋?
Great girl, isn't she?
很棒的女孩,不是吗?
No she's not.
不,她不是。
Paul, she's already sent out the wrong order and now she's upset our new client.
保罗,她已经把错误的订单发出去了,现在她又惹恼了我们的新客户。

分享到