职场英文口语 第139期:对付棘手员工(3)
日期:2017-05-20 17:10

(单词翻译:单击)

And you could say "I'm finding it very difficult to work with this person."
你可以说“我发现很难和这个人一起工作。”
Right. I'll try.
好的,我试试。
There's Paul now… Paul, could I have a word please?
保罗来了,保罗,我能跟你说几句话吗?
Of course, Anna. Let's go in my office.
当然了,安娜。去我的办公室吧。
Now, how can I help?
我能帮你做什么?
Err, well, it's Rachel.
是关于瑞秋。
Yes, amazing woman. Mr Socrates' favourite.
是的,出色的女性,苏格拉底先生的最佳员工。
I know… but I'm finding it difficult to work with her.
我知道,但我发现很难和她一起工作。
Oh why's that?
为什么这么说?
I'm a bit concerned that she's made a mistake and it might affect our business.
我有点担心她做了错事,这可能会影响我们的生意。
Golly gosh. Really? ! Why's that?
上帝。真的吗?为什么这么说?
Well, she's ordered second-hand oranges for our new client in France.
她定了二手橙子给我们的法国新客户。
That's marvellous… isn't it?
这太棒了,不是吗?
Well, I asked her not to.
我让她别这么做。
They wanted lemons… new Imperial Lemons.
他们想要柠檬,新型皇家柠檬。
Ah… not so marvellous. Anything else?
并不这么好。还有什么?
Well, speaking personally, I don't think she's pulling her weight.
就个人来说,我认为她没有做好份内的工作。
She doesn't seem to do any work and just keeps going out to buy cappuccinos.
她似乎什么工作也没做,只是出去买卡布奇诺。
Well, that's just not on.
这太让人无法接受了。
Look Anna, I will look into this straight away and see if I can sort this out.
安娜,我会马上调查的,看看我能否解决。
Thank you for bringing it to my attention.
谢谢你提醒我。
Now, I think you've earned a custard cream.
我想你可以来个蛋奶奶油饼干。

分享到