职场英文口语 第125期:达成交易(2)
日期:2017-05-06 16:59

(单词翻译:单击)

Oh yes – beat the price of the competitor but get them to make a bigger order.
是的,价格上可以打败竞争者,但要让他们定更大的订单。
Yes. If they order more you can offer a bigger discount.
是的,如果他们定得越多,你就能给出更大的折扣。
Good luck.
祝你好运。
Oh look, we're here now.
看,我们到了。
Now Anna, I hope you don't mind me saying, but just leave the talking to me. Right?
安娜,我希望你不介意我这么说,但是让我来谈,好吗?
Oh, Madame Brown, ciao, great to see you
布朗女士,你好,很高兴见到你。
What?
什么?
Monsieur Brown. Bonjour.
布朗先生,你好。
I'm Anna from Tip Top Trading.
我是Tip Top Trading的安娜。
This is my colleague Tom.
这是我的同事,汤姆。
Thank you for sparing the time to see us.
谢谢你花时间和我们见面。
No problem.
不客气。
Did you have a good flight?
你们的旅途愉快吗?
It was great.
太棒了。
I love those little bottles of wine they give out… I kept a few with me if you fancy a glass of vin rouge?
我喜欢他们发的小瓶红酒,我还带了一些,如果你想来一杯红葡萄酒的话?
I think we should sit down and discuss business.
我想我们应该坐下来谈谈生意。
Of course.
当然。
Yeah, yeah, good idea.
是的,好主意。
Now, I believe Tutti Fruity has offered you a good price but as I said on the phone, we can beat that.
我相信Tutti Fruity给你提供了更好的价位,但如我在电话中说的,我们可以超过他们。
Yes you did.
是的,你是这么说的。
Did you Anna? !
安娜,你这么说了?
But to get this price you've got to buy lots more.
但是你要买更多才能获得这么价位。
Anna! That's not very subtle.
安娜,你这么说太生硬了。
You need to convince them they need to buy more without telling them they have to.
你要说服他们买更多才行,而不是告诉他们必须怎么做。

分享到