职场英文口语 第120期:订机票(1)
日期:2017-04-29 15:42

(单词翻译:单击)

Hello again. Well, this is very exciting!
又见面了!这真是期待人心!
Paul, the boss, is sending Anna and Tom on a business trip to France.
老板保罗要派安娜和汤姆出差去法国。
He wants them to clinch the deal with a company interested in buying their Imperial Lemons.
他想让他们和想买皇家柠檬的公司做成这笔交易。
But has Tom got more than business on his mind?
但汤姆心里除了商务是不是还有别的想法呢?
Really? What… me and Anna… to France?
真的?我和安娜去法国?
Yes but make sure you get that contract signed.
是的,但要保证你签到了合同。
We need the business.
我们需要这笔生意。
Yeah, yeah, of course.
是的,当然。
Are we staying overnight?
我们要过夜吗?
There's no money for that – just get there and come straight back.
没有多余的钱过夜,到了办好后直接回来。
Oh and could you bring back those nice French biscuits that have in the duty-free shop?
你能在免税店买点好吃的法国饼干回来吗?
Sure. So, Anna, we're off on holiday together are we? !
当然。那么安娜,我们要一起去度假了?!
No! But I've got to book the flights online, can you help me please?
不是的!但我要网上订机票了,你能帮我一下吗?
It's not my thing. I'm sure Denise will help.
这不是我的事,我肯定丹尼斯能帮你。
I need to go and pack for this trip.
我要为这次旅行打点行李去了。
Yes Marge… in the cupboard… envelopes apparently… Tom and Anna… oh here she is… got to go Marge… bye.
是的,玛吉,在文件柜里……显然是信封……汤姆和安娜,她来了,我要挂了,玛吉,再见。
Hello Anna, everything OK?
你好,安娜,一切正常吗?
Sort of. I've got to go to France with Tom.
还好了,我要和汤姆去法国。
Yes, I know.
是的,我知道。

分享到