职场英文口语 第119期:商业洽谈(4)
日期:2017-04-28 15:39

(单词翻译:单击)

I'm sorry to hear you're not happy with our price.
很抱歉听到你对我们的价格不满。
Tip Top Trading prides itself on quality products and good value for money.
Tip Top Trading以优质的产品和物有所值的价格为豪。
You are a valued customer and your business is very important to us.
你是重要的客户并且你的生意对我们很重要。
We can match the price of our competitors.
我们能给出我们竞争者匹配的价格。
Well done Anna.
干得好,安娜。
It looks like you may have saved that deal.
看起来你挽救了这个订单。
Saved the deal? Is there a problem?
挽救了这个订单?有问题吗?
Well, Tutti Fruity has tried to undercut our price but I think I may have saved the deal we had with International Fruit Traders in France.
Tutti Fruity想要削减我们的价格,但是我认为我可能挽救了与法国International Fruit Traders公司的订单。
Yes, Anna offered a lower price for a bigger order and they're having a think about it.
是的,安娜以更低的价位争取到了更大的订单,而且他们会考虑一下。
Crumbs. If the deal's not complete I think you need to get out to France and seal the deal.
天啊。如果协议没有达成,我认为你应该去法国达成协议。
I want you and Tom to fly out there as soon as possible and do some schmoozing.
我想让你和汤姆尽快飞往那里,和他们好好谈谈。
Oh! You and Tom hey?
你和汤姆哦。
That's enough Denise!
够了,丹尼斯!
This should be fun.
这应该会很有意思的。
Find out what happens next time on English at Work. Bye.
下次再来English at Work看看发生了什么,再见。

分享到