飞行员英语900句 第44期:其他情况通话术语(4)
日期:2017-04-24 14:43

(单词翻译:单击)

We have about thirty injured persons on board, four are very serious. Can you deliver this message to the medical staff that are standing by?
861. 我们机上有三十人受伤。其中四人受伤严重。你能把此信息告知待命的医务人员吗?
We overran the runway end. We are evacuating. Request emergency services.
862. 我们冲出了跑道头。我们正在撤离。请求紧急服务。
We veered off the runway. We are evacuating near the runway and rapid exit J5.
863. 我们偏出了跑道,正在撤离。我们的位置在跑道和快速脱离道口J5附近。
We will reach our minimum fuel if we are delayed any further.
864. 如果我们进一步延误,我们将达到最低燃油量。
We are declaring minimum fuel. We will have less than 30 minutes endurance by the time we get to our destination.
865. 我们宣布最低燃油量。我们到达目的地之后会有少于30分钟续航时间。
We are declaring fuel emergency. Our endurance is 1 hour 58 minutes. We are 1 hour 30 minutes from the closest alternate airport.
866. 我们宣布燃油紧急状况。我们的续航时间1小时58分钟。我们离最近备降场时间是1小时30分钟。
We are declaring fuel emergency. Request priority landing Runway 03R.
867. 我们宣布燃油紧急状况。申请优先着陆,跑道03右。
We have been intercepted by a military aircraft. It is rocking its wings to indicate we should follow.
868. 我们被一架军用飞机拦截了。它摇动机翼让我们跟着它。
I’m trying to identify the type and nationality of the military aircraft. So far, no response on 121.5.
869. 我们正试着识别军用飞机的机型和国籍。到目前为止,121.5频率没有回应。
The military aircraft is commanding us to land at the airfield below.
870. 军用飞机正在指令我们在下面的机场着陆。
The military aircraft has made an abrupt maneuver indicating we may continue on this heading.
871. 军用飞机已突然机动,表明我们可以继续保持此航向。
We are being escorted towards the national boundary by two military aircraft.
872. 我们正在被两架军用机押送到国境线。
We are heading 085. This heading allows us to quickly exit the prohibited airspace.
873. 我们现在航向085。该航向我们可以快速离开禁飞空域。
If we continue to make orbits we will exceed our duty time limit by the time we land.
874. 如我们继续转圈,我们将在落地时超出执勤期限制。
A crew member is incapacitated. Request diversion and medical assistance.
875. 一名机组成员失能。请求备降和医疗救助。
They have revived the unconscious passenger by CPR procedure. It looks like he’ll be fine. Request to cancel the diversion.
876. 他们通过心肺复苏程序使失去知觉的旅客恢复了意识。似乎情况不错。申请取消备降。
Confirm we are being vectored to fly overhead the airport for right downwind.
877. 证实你会引导我们飞越机场上空然后做右三边。
Confirm we have enough separation from preceding aircraft.
878. 证实我们与前机有足够间隔。
Unable to expedite climb due performance.
879. 由于性能,不能快速爬升。
Negative contact due visibility.
880. 由于能见度,不能看见那架飞机。

分享到
重点单词
  • negativeadj. 否定的,负的,消极的 n. 底片,负数,否定
  • indicatev. 显示,象征,指示 v. 指明,表明
  • assistancen. 帮助,援助
  • unconsciousadj. 失去知觉的
  • militaryadj. 军事的 n. 军队
  • proceduren. 程序,手续,步骤; 常规的做法
  • headingn. 标题,题目,航向 动词head的现在分词
  • destinationn. 目的地,终点,景点
  • alternateadj. 交替的,轮流的,间隔的 v. 交替,轮流
  • visibilityn. 能见度