职场英文口语 第111期:协商价格(2)
日期:2017-03-13 11:30

(单词翻译:单击)

No thanks. Right.
不用了,谢谢。
Now you need to call that French company back and ask them what kind of price they are willing to pay.
你需要给那家法国公司回电,问他们愿意出什么价位。
And then say that's fine?
然后说好的?
No! Negotiate. Say "I don't think we can go that low".
不!协商说“我认为我们不能定那么低的价位”。
"I don't think we can go that low".
“我认为我们不能定那么低的价位”。
If they want a bigger discount, tell them they will have to buy more stock.
如果他们想要更大的优惠,告诉他们必须要多买才行。
More stock, bigger discount.
买得多,优惠多。
And if you still can't agree a price, tell them "I'll meet you halfway".
如果你还不能认同价格,就告诉他们“各让一半”。
Meet halfway? ! That means going to Paris!
半路见?意思是说要去巴黎!
No. Halfway on the price. That line always works for me.
不,价格的一半。这句话对我总是很有效。
I sold a load of plastic pears that way once.
我曾用这个方式卖出很多塑料梨。
So that's "I'll meet you halfway".
所以是“各让一半”。
Thanks Tom. I'm really impressed. You… you…
谢谢,汤姆。我明白了。你,你……
Am I, really? !
我吗?真的?
What? I was going to say, you really do know your stuff – despite what other people say.
什么?我要说的是不管别人怎么说,你真的很在行。
What? Uh?
什么?
Right, I'm off to make that call right now.
好的。我要去马上打电话了。
Good luck Anna and well done Tom!
祝你好运,安娜。干得好,汤姆!
Nice to hear him give some useful advice but will it work?
听到他提一些有益的建议真好,但是管用吗?

分享到