职场英文口语 第97期:如何投诉(4)
日期:2017-02-27 16:47

(单词翻译:单击)

Sadly, we have no other twin rooms available and anyway…
可惜我们没有其他双人房了,总之……
Alright, I’d like to speak to your manager please. Really!
好吧,我想跟你的经理谈谈。真是的!
Good old Denise. I can tell she’s done this before but will talking to the manager really sort things out?
干得好,丹尼斯。我看得出她之前这么干过,但经理来了就能解决吗?
Let’s remind ourselves of some of the phrases you can use when you need to complain.
让我们看看当你投诉时需要使用的短语。
I’m very disappointed with your service.
我对你的服务感到很失望。
The standard of service is not good enough.
服务的水平不够好。
The room I booked did not meet my expectations.
我订的房间没有满足我的预期。
And to get things sorted you could say: I would like this matter resolved as quickly as possible.
为了解决问题,你可以说:我希望事情能尽快解决。
Or: I would like to cancel my reservation and get a full refund.
或者:我希望取消预约并全额退款。
Let’s see if Denise has sorted things out?
让我们看看丹尼斯是否能解决这一切?
So have you managed to sort out Mr Socrates?
你能处理好苏格拉底先生的事吗?
Oh yes, Anna’s got him a new room.
是的,安娜给他安排了新房间。
Thanks Anna, I’ll let him know. And what about the orange juice?
谢谢,安娜,我告诉他。橙汁的事怎么样了?
Freshly squeezed, every morning!
每天早上都有鲜榨果汁!
Oh golly gosh, that reminds me, we need some here in the office.
天啊,这提醒我了,我们要在办公室准备一些。
He’s going to be here any minute and he says he’s got some important news for us.
他随时都可能来,他说有很重要的消息告诉我们。

分享到