职场英文口语 第95期:如何投诉(2)
日期:2017-02-25 16:46

(单词翻译:单击)

Golly gosh, oh dear. What’s the matter?
天啊,怎么了?
It’s his hotel room. He doesn’t like it.
是他的酒店房间,他不喜欢。
The bed’s too soft, too small and it’s a single room not a twin room.
床太软,太小了,而且还是单人房,不是双人房。
Oh yes, he likes to have two beds in the room for some reason.
是的,出于某种原因他喜欢房里有两张床。
But Tom said he only likes a single bed in the room.
但汤姆说他只喜欢房里有一张床。
Really? Oh no, he insists on a twin – something to do with business partners he says.
是吗?不,他坚持要两张床,他说与商务伙伴有关。
Anything else?
还有什么?
Yes. He says he wanted freshly squeezed orange juice for breakfast, not the stuff out of a carton.
是的。他说早餐要鲜榨橘汁,不要盒子里的果汁。
Anything else? ! A view of Mount Everest perhaps?
还有吗?!也许是能看到珠峰的房间?
Yes, thank you Denise.
谢了,丹尼斯。
Well, we really must sort this out.
我们必须马上解决。
We can’t afford to upset Mr Socrates.
我们不能让苏格拉底先生生气。
Now Anna, you chose this hotel, I really think you need to sort out this mess.
安娜,你选的酒店,我认为你能搞定这场灾难。
It was Tom’s suggestion…
这是汤姆的建议……
Just sort it, quickly. Oh golly gosh, golly gosh.
快点搞定它。上帝啊。
Uh oh Anna. Time to do some complaining. What are you going to say?
安娜,是时候投诉了,你要怎么说?
Oh...I don’t know. I’m not very good at complaining.
我不知道,我不擅长投诉。
Well, Anna. Keep your cool and politely tell the hotel why you’re not happy.
安娜,保持冷静,有礼貌地告诉酒店你为什么不满。
You could say: I’m very disappointed with your service.
你可以说:我对你的服务很失望。

分享到