职场英文口语 第93期:预订酒店(4)
日期:2017-02-23 16:45

(单词翻译:单击)

Twins? You've only got room for twins?
双人间?你们只有双人间?
No. We could take a bed out and leave just one in, if you want?
也不是,如果你一定要单人间的话,我们可以拿出一张床。
Oh that would be perfect.
那样最好了。
In that case, I'd like to go ahead and make a reservation please.
这样的话,我就可以给你们发确认函了。
Good. How would you like to pay?
好的,您想怎样付款呢?
Well done Anna for booking the hotel but I have a feeling Tom's recommendation may not be as luxurious as he says.
做得好,安娜成功地给老板订好了酒店。但我有种感觉,汤姆推荐的这个酒店似乎没有他说的那么好。
Let's hear the phrases Anna used when booking a hotel.
让我们再来回顾一下安娜订酒店的时候用到的句子吧。
Hello, I'd like to check availability and prices for a room please.
你好,我想查一下有没有空房间以及房间的价格。
Does the price include breakfast?
价格里面包括早餐吗?
Are there any business facilities such as internet and wi fi?
有什么商务设施吗,比方说网络或者无线网?
I'd like to go ahead and make the reservation please.
我可以给你们下确认函了。
So the room is booked.
所以房间已经定好了。
I wonder what Mr Socrates will think of it?
不知道苏格拉底先生住得还满意吗?
He's a particularly fussy man as we'll find out next time. Bye!
他可以是个很挑剔的人啊,我们下期来看看他的反应吧。再见!

分享到