职场英文口语 第92期:预订酒店(3)
日期:2017-02-22 16:44

(单词翻译:单击)

Hello. Royal Imperial Hotel.
你好,皇家帝国酒店。
Oh, hello. I'd like to check availability and rates for a room.
你好,我想查一下有没有空房间还有房间价格。
When for?
您什么时间入住?
For three nights from tonight.
从今晚开始,总共三晚。
Your best room please!
请给我你们最好的房间!
All our rooms are the best!
我们所有的房间都是最好的!
But… yes, we have one. It's £100 a night.
不过……我们有一间特别好的。100英镑一晚。
Right. I work with Tom…Tom Darcy… his friend runs the hotel.
好的,我的同事是汤姆……汤姆·达西……是他的朋友开的这家酒店。
I wondered if you could offer me a special rate?
我想知道你们能不能给我一个优惠折扣?
Tom Darcy? No I've never heard of him.
汤姆·达西?我从没听过这个人啊。
Sorry, it's still £100.
对不起,价格还是100英镑。
Does the price include breakfast?
价格里面包含早餐吗?
Yes. We offer a full continental breakfast of toast, or bread, oh, and tea…or coffee…. and cereal.
是的,我们提供全套的欧式早餐,有土司或者面包,还有茶或者咖啡,还有麦片粥。
Oh. And do you have any business facilities?
好的。那你们有什么商务设施吗?
Well, we've got paper and pens.
我们有笔和纸。
I was thinking, internet, wi fi… shoe shine?
你们有网络、无线网或者擦鞋机吗?
Yes. We've got that.
是的,我们都有。
Good. And most importantly, is this a single room?
好的,最重要的一点是,这个房间是单人房吗?
We've only got twin rooms.
我们只有双人间。

分享到