职场英文口语 第81期:礼貌的要求(4)
日期:2017-02-11 05:57

(单词翻译:单击)

Here’s a reminder of the phrases she used: Would you mind not doing that please?
下面再来看一下她都用了哪些话:你可不可以不要那样做?
I’m afraid it’s against company policy.
恐怕那样有违公司规定。
I’m afraid it’s not permitted.
那样做恐怕是不允许的。
Sorry to have to ask you this but…
很抱歉让你这样做,但是……
Anna, there you are…. (sniffing) Have you been smoking? No!
安娜,你在这儿啊……你是不是吸过烟? 没有。
You smell of cigarette smoke.
你身上有香烟的味道。
Look, I know you’re under pressure – but smoking in the building is not permitted. Bbbut…
我知道你最近压力比较大,但是公司规定不允许在室内吸烟。 但……
We take this very seriously. You had better step in to my office and we’ll talk about this.
这件事我们要严肃对待。你最好来我办公室一趟,我们聊聊。
Oh dear! Anna’s in trouble for no reason.
天啊!安娜被冤枉了。
Let’s hope she explains the mix-up, but that means telling Paul about Mr Ingle smoking.
希望她能解释好这一切,但这就意味着要告诉保罗关于英格尔先生吸烟的事。
This is going to be difficult.
这可就不好办了。
Until next time, bye!
我们下次再见,再见。

分享到