职场英文口语 第62期:如何下订单(1)
日期:2017-01-22 16:37

(单词翻译:单击)

Welcome to the offices of Tip Top Trading...
欢迎来到Tip Top Trading办公室……
Anna, are you going to answer that?
安娜,你到底接不接电话?
Er, well, no. It's stopped now anyway.
不,总之它会停的。
....where Anna is behaving strangely.
安娜的行为很奇怪。
I gave you a long lesson on how to answer the phone and you're still too scared!
我教了你半天如何接电话了,但你仍然很发怵!
It's not that.
不是这样的。
For goodness sake!
看在上帝的份上!
Then what?
那是什么原因?
I recognise the number it's Mr Lime!
我认得出这个号码是Lime先生的!
Old Slimy Limy, he must be absolutely desperate to get you to have lunch with him, Anna – even after your cruel rejection.
假惺惺的老Limy啊,他一定急切的想要跟你吃午饭,安娜,即使是在你残忍的拒绝了他之后。
Here, I'll answer for you. No!
我来替你接。 不!
I'll answer.
我来接。
Hello, Tip Top Trading, Anna's phone...
您好,这里是Tip Top Trading公司安娜的电话……
No, this is Denise speaking, Anna's busy at the moment.
不,我是丹尼斯,安娜现在正在忙。
Can I take a message?
我能为您留言吗?
...Yes...right.... I'll pass that on to her then...thank you for calling. Goodbye.
是的……好……我会告诉她的……谢谢来电。再见。
Well. Nothing about lunch.
好吧,和午餐无关。
He wants each Imperial Lemon you deliver to come in a luxury green box – like the one you had at the presentation.
他想要你送出的每个皇家柠檬都用绿色豪华包装盒装着,就像你在演讲时用的那样。
My goodness, we don't have many in stock, I'll have to order some.
上帝,我们没有那么多库存了,我要订一些。

分享到