职场英文口语 第57期:电话谈话技巧(3)
日期:2017-01-17 16:34

(单词翻译:单击)

That's okay, I'll try again later.
没问题,我过会儿再打来。
Okay. Thank you for calling, goodbye.
好的,谢谢你的来电,再见。
Excellent! Oh!
太棒了。
How did you call me without dialling?
你是怎么不拨号就能给我打电话的?
I didn't, that's a real call!
我没有,那是真的来电!
Oh no, I'm all nervous now.
不,我现在好紧张。
Hello? Tip Top Trading. This is Anna speaking.
你好,这里是Tip Top Trading。我是安娜。
Hello Anna, this is Seb Lime. Sublime?
你好,安娜,我是Seb Lime。 崇高?
Mr Lime from Citrus Ventures. But I think we should be on first name terms now, so call me Seb.
Citrus Ventures的Lime先生,但是我想我们现在可以称呼对方的名字了,所以就叫我Seb吧。
Okay, er, Seb. How can I help you?
好的,Seb,我能帮你做什么吗?
I just wanted to say again that your Imperial Lemon is fantastic...and I was wondering if you'd like to do lunch with me sometime?
我只是想再说一次你的皇家柠檬太棒了,而且我想知道你是否愿意和我改天吃个午饭?
Lunch? Er...
午饭?
I knew it! Mr Lime is interested in more than just your lemons!
我早就知道!Lime先生不只是对你的柠檬感兴趣!
Would you like to discuss the Imperial Lemon?
你想要讨论皇家柠檬吗?
Forget the lemons Anna! The reason I want to see you is more of a personal nature.
别管那些柠檬了,安娜!我更是因为私事才想见你的。
Personnel? Er...Can I call you back? I'm afraid I'm a bit busy at the moment... But…
人事部?我能过会儿回你电话吗?恐怕我现在有点忙。 但是……

分享到