职场英文口语 第40期:表示不同意(2)
日期:2016-12-31 16:19

(单词翻译:单击)

But if we do that once, all our clients will start asking for 20% off everything.
但如果我们这么做过一次,那么所有客户就会开始要求一切打8折。
No, I disagree.
不,我不同意。
We'll be bankrupt! No, you're wrong.
我们会破产! 不,你错了。
Anna, maybe you should find a better way of saying you disagree with Denise.
安娜,或许你应该用更好的方法表示你不同意丹尼斯说的。
I'm so frustrated! I can't think of the right words.
我很沮丧!我找不到合适的词表达。
It helps if you try phrases like: Well, I'm not so sure about that...then explain why.
如果你尝试这种表达会对你有帮助:我对此不确定……然后解释原因。
Or start your sentence with 'but' when you want to disagree with what has just been said.
或者当你想否定刚才说的话时以“但是”为句子开始。
Or, to seem more polite, you can try: I see your point, but actually I think... I'll try.
或者表现得更有礼貌,你可以试着说:我明白你的意思,但事实上我认为…… 我会试试的。
And don't be aggressive Anna and give your reasons too, or you'll upset Denise again!
不要咄咄逼人,安娜,并且给出你的理由,否则你又要让丹尼斯不安了!
OK.Well, I'm not so sure about that.
好的。我对此不是很确定。
I think it will improve our sales of lemons and make our clients happy.
我认为这将提升柠檬的销量,并且让我们的客户感到满意。
Happy clients will come back to buy more.
感到满意的客户会再来买更多的产品。
Yes, that's a good point Annabe... Anna.
是的,说的好,安娜贝……安娜。

分享到