职场英文口语 第27期:如何表达歉意(1)
日期:2016-12-18 10:30

(单词翻译:单击)

Ah hello! Welcome back to Tip Top Trading – the UK's leading wholesaler of imitation fruit.
你好!欢迎回到Tip Top Trading,英国主要的仿真水果批发商。
Today you're joining us in the middle of the action!
今天,你将和我们一起参与其中!
Anna is with an important client Mr Lime, from Citrus Ventures.
安娜正和来自Citrus Ventures公司的重要客户Lime先生在一起。
He's angry and she'll have to calm him down.
他很生气,而她将必须让他冷静下来。
She could cope brilliantly here or this could be a horrible mess!
她可以处理得很得当,也可以把它变成一团糟!
Well Mr Lime, how can I help you?
Lime先生,我能帮你做什么?
On Monday I was meant to receive 8,000 plastic grapefruit from Tip Top Trading. Yes.
我本该在周一收到8000个来自Tip Top Trading的塑料葡萄。 是的。
The delivery was made on Tuesday. Oh dear.
结果周二才送到。 天啊。
And instead of 8,000 plastic grapefruit, I got 800,000 plastic pineapples!
而且我收到的不是8000个塑料葡萄,而是80万个塑料菠萝!
Right Anna, this is serious.
是的,安娜,这很严重。
You're going to have to apologise and show that you really mean it.
你必须要道歉,并且表现得很真诚。
Say: I'm really sorry to hear that.
比如说:我真的很抱歉听到这个消息。
I'm really sorry to hear that, Mr Lime.
Lime先生,我真的很抱歉听到这个消息。
What on earth am I going to do with 800,000 plastic pineapples?
我究竟要怎么处理80万个塑料菠萝?
Show Mr Lime that you understand the problem.
告诉Lime先生你懂他的苦恼。
These are phrases you can use: That's totally unacceptable.
你可以使用这些表达方式:太让人难以接受了。

分享到