职场英文口语 第18期:自我介绍并结交朋友(3)
日期:2016-12-09 10:56

(单词翻译:单击)

Cooking lunch for Tom. You what?
给汤姆做午饭。你干什么?
Tom asked me to have lunch ready for 12.30. Did he indeed?
汤姆让我在12:30准备好午饭。他真的这么做吗?
Er, Anna. Hi Tom! What are you doing?
安娜。你好,汤姆!你在干什么?
Spring rolls, followed by crispy duck in black bean sauce.
先是炸春卷,然后豆豉香酥鸭。
No, I mean, why are you cooking?
不,我是说为什么你在做饭?
Well, if I don't start now, it won't be ready for you by 12.30.
如果我现在不开始做,那么12:30就不能给你准备好了。
Oh, you misunderstood me, Anna.
安娜,你误会我了。
When I said "Can you do lunch?" it didn't mean "Can you make me lunch?"
当我说“Can you do lunch?”时,它的意思不是“你能给我做饭吗?”
It meant "Are you available to come to lunch with me?" In a cafe or something.
它的意思是“你有空和我一起吃饭吗?”在小餐馆或别的地方。
Mmm...something smells good, but what's going on here?
闻起来很香,但是这里发生了什么?
Anna thinks it's her job to cook for people!
安娜认为她的工作是给人做饭!
No, no, I misunderstood!
不,不,我误会了!
Anna just got a bit confused.
安娜只是有点迷糊了。

分享到